Monday, March 17, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT: Stamp Sheets ARE READY :)

I designed 2 rubber stamp sheets for Stamp Attack Art Stamps and they are now ready! Just arrived :) They are the first 2 at the top under TM Design - " Doodles" and "Floral Doodle Dallions". Carol also has some lovely new Geisha's as well. If you have any questions about the stamps please ask Carol, her email is on her homepage. Please note, I am not currently selling stamps, if and when that happens, I will announce it here.

If you buy any of the sheets I designed, I'd love to know, please drop me an email if you do :) I'd also love to see any cards you have made.

I am scrambling to get a digital store up and running. Stay tuned... I will have some designs to download, some will be versions of the designs that are on the new stamp sheets. Some to colour and some already coloured. There will also be flowers to delight you along with papers, and other goodies.

Have a great day :)

3 comments:

valita said...

congtats on the new stamp set they look great....ive awarded you see more on my blog...luv Valita
http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/

Joanne said...

Really like your new stamp sets - couldn't resist the doodles one so have ordered it! Looking forward to seeing/hearing more about your new digital ventures . . . .

Unknown said...

You have done a great job on the stamp designs. They stamp beautifully and I am proud to be the vendor. I would also like to see cards made with them.

Carol C