Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Design Team!

I must say, the Fred, She Said Design Team has been churning out beautiful project after beautiful project. I have put together a listing ( Shared Items Listing in my blog side bar) with the DT's posts. Please check it out :)

Also, if you go here, you can view the listing as a new web page, complete with pictures :)

Edited for correct link:
FSS-DT-TEAM Projects Listing


Also, if you have recently made a project with my designs and you have posted it on your blog, please let me know and I will feature it in a new reader listing!


I have spinned the "project-o-matic" ( LOL) and am bringing you this lovely take-out box from Sonya ! All I can say, is Oh My Goodness!



I hope to get back to the regular grind starting this week! I've missed you :) It has been crazy here, but know I have been at my drawing board and I hope to have some new stuff to play with soon. I have also promised some readers a precoloured Mermaid set. I hope to have it up by Friday/Saturday.

Have a wonderful day!

:)* Fred

7 comments:

Kim said...

This is unbelievably gorgeous! You have an amazing DT.

Phoenix said...

Hi Tracey,your work is wonderful.
Thanks for the beautiful sheets, thanks for sharing.
Look my cards here! and here!
Hugs
Phoenix

Micki said...

Oh that is simply beautiful. Wow, your DT is very very talented. :-)

I did create a card with Emma the Mermaid, my first set I purchased :-). I'm happy with the way it came out although given more time (what's that, right?) I probably could have done better. Here is a link if you'd like to see it:
http://artfulxpressions.net/?p=833

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful, and your artwork is stunning. You are amazingly talented. I have enjoyed viewing your art place and have picked up a few free images...thank you so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

here's one of the cards I made
http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com/2009/05/dtc-8.html

Bonita Rose said...

so beautiful! Love it!

Tracy.H said...

Okay...don't know where I have been, but just found you today thanks to Jen Young. Love your images and flowers!! So beautiful...I will be trying them out VERY soon! :0)