Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Guess what? I am sponsoring the Digital Tuesday Challenge today!!! Guess what?! The theme is FLOWERS!!!!! woohoo woohoo! Get out your flowers people and make something pretty! :D A $10 Gift Certificate to the Fred She Said Store is up for grabs :)


I am making and cutting flowers on my desk, and have digitally coloured poinsettias cuz somebody asked, and I like to oblige ;) Also have a drawing of a snow angel Emma in my Painter proggy and finishing up a nontraditionally coloured christmas flower doodledallion set. Coloured Fall flowers and some coloured Emma and the Butterfly images ... FYI they are in progress, I haven't forgot.

I managed to get Emma off to school ( she is better yey!) and Nolan is home moaning and spreading his germs and I am trying not to catch them but have a tickly throat, headache starting and a wobbly tummy.... that isn't good is it? LOL Better get working just in case...

:)* Fred

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, if you have a few minutes you might want to pop over to my place to see what I have been doing with some of your graphics. Make sure you scroll down to see them all. Had lots of fun!

Maggie said...

Thanks for sharing the Tuesday Challenge blog. I added a card I made with your snowflake flower image, but couldn't leave a comment, due to the fact I don't have a blog. They don't have the "Name/URL" option. Maybe you could mention that to your friends over there? *wink* Thanks, Maggie

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Oh that's pretty, Maggie! I saw the card thru the link that is in your "name" which goes to a photobucket. I see your Name with link to this samelovely snowflake card in the Mr. Linky on the DTC challenge post. I think you are allset! :) If you need any more help please email me and I'll hook you up.

Hugs, Fred

Maggie said...

Thanks Fred! You're too kind. *wink*

Karen Arthur said...

This was a great challenge and I LOVE flowers. Your digi flowers and stamps are great. You can find my card HERE

Karen A