Floral Pretties - Past & Present

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Designs in the Store!

 If you are looking for the BLOG HOP it starts HERE!

Here are the new designs at the Fred She Said Store :)

Favourite Flowers Digi's!!!!

Here is one of my favourite flowers... Pansies! .... in a tea cup... even better! ;)  Tea Cup Pansies:

 
 
There is also a Line of Pansies - this one have 7 images in it and a sheet FULL of pansies for "popping up" on your projects. 
  

I love this Corner Rose,  another favourite flower of Fred's!
 

Here is one of Darsie's favourite flowers!  Lily of the Valley:

Here is Carol L.'s favourite flower, the Carnation!  This one comes with the flower upright and laying down AND with 5 sentiments:

And there is a new EMMA!  Emma with a Sign Digi Set:

Emma comes with 3 sentiments " You are a Blessing!", "Happy Birthday to You!", "I Love You So Much!" and a blank sign.  She has a front and back and each sheet of Emma's has half the sheet FULL of flowers! Just print and GO :)  If you purchase this one, I will gladly make you up a custom sentiment for the sign if you email me and request it.  (Please 1 or 2 requests per customer and it must be short enough to fit the sign)

I hope you enjoy my new designs.  I had so much fun making them!  There will be PRE-COLOURED floral versions by next weekend and then Emma will get a colour treatment as well.  If you want you can request what colours you would like Emma with a sign in and I will go with the most popular LOL!

Have a great day!
:)*  Fred

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I really like the pansies in a teacup. I bet it would be so pretty coloured!
Sharon

Sharon said...

I really like the pansies in the teacup!
Sharon

Chrisd said...

Emma is so cute but I also like the pansies in a teacup!

Gloria Westerman said...

I love your pansies in the teacup and I think I will have to get that one....I'm new here and loving it...

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love all of these new releases. I am a lover of flowers! TFS

crafty lynn said...

Hiya, I'm trying to make a purchase but my paypal just keeps askign me to log back in when ive all ready logged in. can you help

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

crafty lynn - please email me as I can't find an email for you. You can email me your order if you want and I can invoice you and send you the files. Thanks, Tracey