Saturday, May 22, 2010

CARD Butterfly

 If you are looking for the BLOG HOP it's HERE!


Here is a card I made using the Monarch Butterfly Digi and SVG cutting files set.  I cut the  Monarch Butterfly1 SVG ( it has an intricate top and a solid base to cut) and used distress inks and some homemade glimmer spray to colour.  The background is one I made a while ago by drawing and smudging randoms swirls of soft pastels then cuttlebug embossed.   The flowers are odds and sodds from my extra flower bits that I print out.  Also in the butterfly set are digi versions, which I will shows samples of soon ;)

Have a great day!
:)* Fred

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Being new to this, I don't know much, could you explain what SVG cutting file is???? Thanks
Paula

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Hi Paula! SVG is basically a vector shape you can import into software made for digital cutting machines like the Silhoutte, Craft Robo, Pazzles, Cricut ( with compatible third party softare ) and others. Hope that helps :D