Sunday, November 21, 2010

NOV 12 BLOG HOP WINNERS!

Hi all! Sorry I'm a day late with the winners! I am a bit under the weather. ( but don't cry for me Argentina ;), I'm alright! )

Thanks so much to all who entered!  We had 74 entries!  And again, thanks to my talented & hard working DT for their gorgeous Christmas projects :) 

DRUM ROLLING....

The first winner, who has won a $25 CAD Gift Certificate to the Fred She Said STORE is:

  DEBRAH DUKES! 

and  Winner #2, who wins a $25 USD Gift Certificate to Crop Stop is:





JOSEPHINE! ( if "cryptic" is part of your email ;)  )

Winners - please contact me at fredshesaid@gmail.com  and I'll give you the details of your winnings!  I'll give it 2 days to see if you  read this then I'll email you  both if I don't hear from you  ;) 

Have a great Sunday!

:)* Fred

No comments: