Wednesday, October 05, 2011

In & Around, Sponsoring CFAS, Sneek Peek

Happy Wednesday! 

Today I am happy to sponsor the Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog.  The Theme is Fall Flowers/Pumpkins!  woohoo!  click HERE to go directly to the post.



Here are some of the wonderful projects the Fred She Said DT have created this past week :)




























Fred is in Christmas mode... so hopefully new Christmas designs very soon.  I was also working on new cutting files and possibly some coloured decoupage sheets.  I am not quite done rounding out the set but....  Here's a sneek peek! ( just so you know I haven't been idle... ha! )





I hope to have some new stuff up next week :)

Have a great day!

:)*
Fred

2 comments:

Roma said...

Lovely cards :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful work by the DT! I love the idea of new cutting files to go with your gorgeous digi's too!