Friday, June 01, 2012

DT CALL Reminder and a DISCOUNT CODE :)

Hey all!

If you love Fred She Said Designs and love to make cards and papercrafting projects, please consider applying for the Fred She Said DT Call :)  DT experience is not necessary.  Don't be shy LOL!  If I sound a little desperate, I kind of am!  Let's just say, if you apply  your chances are really good!   And I am really easy to work with ;)  Thanks to those who have already applied!

********

It's JUNE!  It is cold and raining and I feel blue... but we soooo need the rain!  To perk me up and maybe YOU! heehee... I have a special discount code to pass to you :)

To get 30% off any purchase $10 and over please use the code:

ITSJUNE

(Code expires evening of Friday June 8th.)

Please tell your friends :)

:)*  Fred


No comments: