Saturday, September 15, 2012

SURPRISE BLOG HOP WINNER

It's time to announce the winner of the FRED SHE SAID SURPRISE BLOG HOP :)  Thanks to all who entered and thanks to my DT and Michelle for helping coordinate :)  We will have ANOTHER blog hop FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 28th!


WE have ONE lucky winner of this Prize Package ( all courtesy of Fred She Said ):
$25 GC to CropStop 
$25 GC to
Fred She Said Store
...and a Surprise Goody Bag ( some of Fred's favourite embellishments! )


... and the winner is....




Vanessa Morris!!!
Congrats Vanessa!  I will email the winner on Sunday night if she doesn't email me sooner ;)  

:)*  Fred

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

congrats Vanessa,
Hugs, Rosalee

web design Bangalore said...

good. web design bangalore

AussieRubyNess said...

I'm here, I'm here.... This is the first time ever I have won anything! How exciting! I had fun playing along on the blog hop, thank you for hosting it, and also for the wonderful goodies

AussieRubyNess said...

Hello Tracey, The goodies parcel arrived this morning. Thank you so much for all the lovely items! The ribbon lace is gorgeous... I love the acetate butterflies, they will be well loved & used! The die cuts will be very handy too, and the stickles, actually everything is lovely. Thanks again for all the beautiful items...
Hugs, AussieRuby