Monday, December 17, 2012

CARD - Fancy Doily Snowflake Blue



Happy Monday!  Here's a card made with Fancy Doily Snowflake and SnowFlake Paper Pricking Pattern.  Snowflake was laser printed on transparency film, coloured with permanent Bic  Mark It markers and glittered with Glamour Dust.  Gems are iridescent.. I love how they change colours in the light :)

I bought a new Magnifier Lamp a couple of weeks ago as my eyes are just not focusing anymore or for very long due to my Fuch's - can't see through either pair of my glasses and will be a few months before I get in to see my optometrist.  I don't want to be a whiny baby BUT, if any of you have trouble seeing to craft, a magnifying lamp can make a BIG DIFFERENCE when you are poking holes! LOL  ... a big help when colouring too.  I think it's my new favourite crafting tool :)

Have a great week!

:)* Fred

5 comments:

Donna said...

It's a gorgeous Snowflake card with lots of glitter Tracey, and I know what you are saying about the magnifying lamp, as I bought one a few months ago and it's been great, although I haven't used it since I moved my coloring desk....lol.
Have a very Merry Christmas and New Year's.
love n' hugs
Donna xx

SiskiyouSue said...

Thanks, I will be checking out the magnifying lamp. My eyes certainly don't see the way they used to! Beautiful card.

Foxycrafts said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Love Joan xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is lovely! So glad to have happened upon your blog today! ♥ Sue Kment

Linda W. said...

So glad to have poppped over here today T. I had to read up on FUCHS dystrophy - so sad but I'm glad you have ways around it. Prayers for you to keep your vision as long as possible. Ah yes, the card is absolutely beautiful - I loev paper piercing!!!