Saturday, February 09, 2013

LAST CHANCE DT CALL!... and a CARD

Hi all!  Just a post to remind you that Fred She Said is having a DT CALL.  I will accept submissions until Monday Feb 11  Midnight EST.  

And to help take up some space on this sparse post LOL   here is a card I put together today.


I laser printed an Ornate Butterfly onto transparency film, coloured with Bic Mark It markers and added stickles and a heart brad.  The embossed background has a skiff of light green paint applied with a brayer.  I was testing out some sentiments for a set that will be coming out very soon :)

We were cleaning out my son's room to clear the way for new laminate flooring when I happened upon a tray of 20 or so bottles of acrylic paint!.. I totally forgot about them!  Oh my, add that to my bulging drawer of 60? bottles of acrylic paint... you might be seeing more paint on my cards :O LOL

:)*  Fred

1 comment:

SiskiyouSue said...

Love the background! This is really pretty.