Floral Pretties - Past & Present

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Real honest to goodness Stamps? Woohoo!

Hey all!

Boy was that a long hiatus or what?  I didn't mean to go this long posting!  Perhaps in a future post I will fill you all in.  We are all OK ( nothing major LOL) and learning to get through life's little hurdles with God's grace and learning to trust in Him.  It's a learning curve, I tell ya, and He isn't done with us yet.... and I am also trying to realize that that is a GOOD thing :)

But while on my hiatus, a lovely lady, Jody Stacy, emailed me about turning my digital designs into high quality clear photo polymer stamps.  We are in the process of having a few designs ready for an upcoming Easter release!  I'll update soon  :)  :)  

Please check out Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking

http://www.treasuredtimesrubberstamps.com
 

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking also sells a myriad of stamping and scrapbooking products and also deals in wholesale and sells world-wide.  Many other  wonderful illustrators are working with Treasured Times as well :)

If you have a favourite Fred She Said digital design you would like to see turned into clear stamps, please leave a comment or email me!

I will be back tomorrow with some cute little projects I have recently been working on.  Until then...

:)*  Fred



2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

So happy for you! How very fun is this?! Can't wait to see where your new venture takes you!

Jody @Treasured Times Stamps said...

Thank you Tracey! I'm very excited to be working with you as well! Thanks for the opportunity!