Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FSS WCMD Challenge Winner

The challenge is now closed.

Thank you so much to all who entered. If you see the original challenge post, I added the email entrant's names to the Mr. Linky with my blog address just in case you are confused LOL! The entries were all awesome!

So there were 24 entries in all ( I will put together a slide show of entries tomorrow; you need to see them they are all so nice!) and I put names on paper strips and picked at random from my salad bowl...

And the winner of this challenge is...

Julie Stewart!

Fabulous cards, Julie! Please email me and I will give you the details of your winnings! I can't find your email ;)

Now I must play with barking puppy, unpack from Thanksgiving weekend, do laundry and get ready to take Rosey to the vet for her "pokeys" poor diddums. Have a great day!

:)* Fred

No comments: