Friday, September 03, 2010

Apple For Teacher / Back to School

It's that time of the year again... woohoo!  Kids are GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!  yey!

I put up a digi in honour of this glorious event LOL!



Apple for Teacher Digi Set can be found at the store :)

I coloured this image with pencils, OMS and glossy accents.  The actual pencils were from a 24 set of Koh-i-Noor woodless pencils.  I used an orangey red, darker red, bit of dark pink and a yellow to colour the apple... looks good enough to eat!  The set comes with alot of variations, including just the apple, and also has a Back To School alternate sentiment.

Yes I am sooo happy!  Off you go, kids! :D

:)*  Fred

3 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is so perfect!

Carolivy said...

This is simply terrific Tracy. I love the digi!
Hugs
Carol

Jaspere said...

Wow! This is awesome. Love your coloring.