Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Christmas Challenge WINNER

Yey, it's almost a brand NEW YEAR!  At least at the time I am writing this ;)  I wish all of you the very best for 2012!

Thanks so much to the DT for a wonderful year!  Thanks to those who entered the Fred She Said Christmas Challenge!

The winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Fred She Said Store is:
...  Monica B.!   Monica posted some wonderful spread and dip recipes!  Yum!  Monica please email me and I'll give you the details of your winnings. ... or I'll email you in 48 hrs ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & holidays!  Busy Busy here... last christmas doo is tomorrow.. I'll be glad to stop eating for awhile! ;)   I hope to be back soon with some new Fred She Said goodies... see you in the New Year!

No comments: