I have a new set in the store.
First a little story on how it came into being ;)
This one started as a digital painting I did on my iPad. I used a really awesome scruffy brush to make the outlines of the flowers. I looked at it and said to myself, " I'd really like to try watercolouring that". So I converted the painting to a black and white outline plus adding a bit of the canvas texture from the painting into the outline. I printed and then watercoloured and loved the look. I'll show another day :) Well the project grew and grew. I made individual flowers, digitally coloured 33 of them in all LOL. Then thought that it needed a bee .... and a dragonfly... and a "painted" backdrop. .. oh my goodness!
I think it is as done as it's going to get LOL. I love the mixed media feel of the flowers and the background. :) .... and the versatility.. make your own scene... pop a flower here and there on your projects!
I am working on more seasonal projects, I promise :) I should have a few out by the start of the weekend.
Have a great day!