Monday, July 21, 2008

Downloading, tutorial soon & Digi-Freebie


Happy Monday! Sorry no monster today and when I get a round tuit, I will tally up some more cards, verses and add some photos :)

But today was a tech support day!!!! LOL E-junkie DID have a hosting server issue yesterday so it was wonky for a bit but all is good now. PayPal... still wonky but won't bother you.... just ME. LOL I have email records of everything thank goodness. If you had issues with your download yesterday, please try again. If you have run out of tries, please email me and I'll fix you up.

I was asked how to colour the Doodledallion in PSP. So alas, a long overdue tutorial is in the works. I'll try to have it up this week. But here is a preview of what you can do by flood-filling with gradients in Paint Shop Pro. I expect you can do the same thing with other graphics editing software. Please feel free to use on your cards. I think you can get 4 to a sheet for printing.

Until we meet again..... :)

11 comments:

Mada said...

I'm always keeping an eye on you ;)! And I'm glad I do, because I love the new digidoodlyfreebie.
Thank you for offering it!
Hope your tech problems will be resolved soon and then appear no more.

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the new freebie Tracy, it's gorgeous.

x Gill M x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie. It is so fresh and the colours are so calm it will be wonderfully useful. hugs from Pat Warren

BlueRose said...

I just love the new freebies you have. I love making cards with your flowers.

Here is the last card that I made. I sure hope this works?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w183/scarlett_2x2/6e09cd0b-1.jpg

BlueRose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conniecrafter said...

Oh my this is so pretty, thank you so much for sharing!

Sandra said...

Hi,thank you for the freebie,i check your blog frequently,i've just added a card to my blog which i've made from the foldy flowers download i purchased from you recently,i'm so happy with the downloads,keep up the good work,
Sandra x

Lin said...

Tracfy,
Thank you so much for the new freebie. It reminds me of blue ribbons. It is a beauty. Love from the USA, Lin

Mada said...

Me again :)

Just to let you know that there's a "Visa Gold" waiting for you on my blog [wink, wink] :D

Liz said...

Thank you so much for the freebie and if you would like to check out my blog you can see what I did with it. x

opalpearl3 said...

I just love your cards and thanks so much for the freebies. You are so generous.