Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Monster 2 ( digi-freebie )


Please click image to enlarge and then save.


EDIT - the artist thought blacking out the mouth cavity was more aesthetically appealing ;)


( I don't have a card yet but will edit this post when I do ;) )

OK, peeps. This week's monster is a little gross-ning! ( That was the way us Canadian kids said gross back when I was Nolan's age LOL )

This is not the little friend monster I was refering to in a previous post, note to self - DO NOT ask a grumpy 10 soon to be 11 year old to redraw something he has ALREADY DRAWN bigger cuz it wouldn't scan well LOL!

This guy is "Goopy". He is so disgusting looking, he's cute! All I can think of is:

" When I am near you, I turn to a puddle of goo"

Same applies for this monster, email me or blog a card and Nolan gets 20 cents :) I will add them to the parade of cards at the top of my blog.

Or, if you can think of some witty verses to go with this one, please leave a comment. I will count it as a card ;) ( double cash points if witty saying is on a card LOL)

Thank you so much for all your comments, cards, and support! I am a puddle just like this guy (sniff)

Also, I hope to have something besides monsters to share, I promise. I've been drawing new stuff and colouring with my new Koh-I-Noor woodless pencils ; thanks Gina K!!! They rock. There will be new flowers, some revamped versions for stampers, a mermaid & friends, and some doodledallions I have been meaning to get ready since I started this wild ride!

Have a great day all!

10 comments:

Mada said...

Love this one too! :) Thanks Nolan, you totally ROCK! [or whatever word you use where you are ;)]

It's 3 am in here now, so I'll have to leave making a card for later today. Will be back soon...

Hugs,
Mada

Tonniece said...

How about
"Gooo-d evening my Dear"
Or
"Gooo-d to see you're feeling better"

Another good monster Nolan. Lovein this one.

Anonymous said...

Oh he's darling!! For a quote, how about "Slime" head over heels for you!, or "Slime" wishing you a happy birthday! Get it...Sl-I'm!! ;)

Anonymous said...

And of course there's also "Slime" so happy for you! ;)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

"You make me melty!" That's my goofy saying for goopy. I absolutely LOVE him! Nolan you are WAY seriously talented. I see a stamp line in your future! :0) Thanks for sharing this guy, I can't wait to spread the goopy word and make a mucky card!!! P.S. I said gross-ning too. Thanks for the giggle! :0)

Mada said...

Here's my humble homage to "Goopy" :D
HERE

Thanks for a GREAT time!

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Awesome work Nolan!!

How about "I've got a MONSTROUS crush on you!"

Looking forward to each new monster Nolan! You're great at this!!
xxooxx Penny

Myrt said...

Hi Nolan - Oh, I do like "Goopy"! Hope you like what I did with him.
http://cardsinthemaking.blogspot.com/

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I finally had time to play with Goopy. I love him; thanks so much for sharing him!
Here's my Goopy card :O)= <--Vampire, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Nolan you are one very talented guy! I Love Goopy!
smiles,Deena