Friday, February 26, 2010

LINE of BLUE PANSIES

 

Here is a  5.5" square card I made with the Blue Pansies Set.  The pansies are on a ready-to print sheet, I got the dimension with the leaves by cutting out the individual "pansy with leaves" elements on the sheet ( as the leaves line up with the line of pansies arrangement) and removing some of the leaves from my cutout depending on where I was placing them on the line.( I wish I took a picture of my cutouts to show you  what I mean LOL)  Each pansy flower is 2 extra layers and I shaped and moulded the petals on the last layer... this one is really dimensional.  I used silicone glue to glue everything.  You have to wait 20-30 min per layer but it's worth it to get a perfect placement; ever try to correct an alignment mistake with double sided foam? :O  LOL.  The background papers here are included in the set.   I used Staples Matte Photo/Brochure Paper for this card. The colours of the pansies came out eye-popping-ly as I experimented with my Canon printer's "vivid photo" setting.  May avoid that setting next time LOL!  

I really enjoyed making this card... have I told you all lately that I really love pansies? heehee.

REMINDER:  Please don't forget to try the FSS February Challenge :) 

Have a great day y'all!

:)*  Fred

11 comments:

Anne said...

Absolutely stunning, love the way the pansies 'pop out at you'! Hugs xx

Jaspere said...

Gorgeous! Love the dimension you added and you can't go wrong with those pre-colored pansies either.

Marie Bingaman said...

Holy freakin' cow Tracey! This is just stunning! Eye-popping is RIGHT!!!

Carolivy said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Tracey! I love everything about it!
Hugs
Carol

Sandy Knecht said...

Your card is fabulous and the color just pops out at you. I love pansies too!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the design, great colors!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing how you made it with us. I really like all the pearls you added, just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW what a gorgeous card!!!! I just wanted to let you know that I've left you an award on my blog!!!!!!!

mckinkle said...

Hello, Just wanted to share with you one of my cards made with your fab set. Couldn't think of a better image for a Mother's Day card!

here's my card

I love your images, they are just FAB!

Keryn x

LORi said...

Supa Fab!!!!!! WOW!!!