Monday, March 08, 2010

Free FSS Image at Stars and Stamps!

 Hi y'all! 
I am sure most of you have heard of Operation Write Home (formerly Cards for Heroes).Operation Write Home is a network of cardmakers who create blank handmade greeting cards  in support of our nation's heroes for them to write home on.  Operation Write Home recently started a new blog, Stars and Stamps, to inspire the many cardmakers.  The Stars and Stamps blog features inspiration, challenge, tutorials, creativity and more!  Operation Write Home is currently hosting a Half and Half challenge to inspire us cardmakers to create Mother's and Father's Day cards.  Fred She Said Designs is offering a free Tulips digital stamp for Mother's Day and FSS DT Darsie Bruno has a wonderful tutorial planned using this freebie Tuesday March 9th on the Stars and Stamps Blog.   ( Today or Tomorrow depending on when you read this LOL)  Please check it out and, also, the latest Half & Half Operation Write Home Campaign :)

Photobucket

The FREEBIE will be only available at the Stars and Stamps Blog at this LINK.
Have a Great Day!
:)*  Fred

5 comments:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Dear Tracey,

I love this Tulip image. It would be perfect for Mother's Day card.

Thanks so much for your kind freebie for OWH card makers. You were so kind to offer your image last year when I mentioned about this organization.

It has been almost a year that I started digital stamping since I learned about it from you. I learned a lot and enjoy it.

I see your creations and business are growing fast everyday. Congratulations on your success, too!

Seongsook

debb said...

Thank you for the wonderful tulips!

Shirley said...

Thank you so much for this design. Besides Birthday cards for my friends, I make cards for OWH. I appreciate your generosity.

ThePurplePlace said...

Thank you for the wonderful information and also the fabulous image.

I think that creating cards for "Operation Write Home" is a wonderful group and I'll be sure to send some cards.

I did somethign similar with Holiday Cards and really enjoyed it!

THANK YOU!
Lisa

sassyb07 said...

thank you for such a great digi, it's really beautiful. I've made an Easter card with it but am also going to make Mother's Day card too (Canada's is the 2nd Sunday in May)
hugs, Valerie