Friday, May 07, 2010
Emma in the Strawberry Patch Digi Set
There is a new Emma in the store ;) Emma in the Strawberry Patch It comes with another strawberries image as well.
Was this card "fun" LOL I coloured with copics & neopikos... I am still figuring out the bleed problem.. need better CS BUT that wasn't my real problem. I tried running the image through the cuttle bug with the nesties taped to the CS with painters tape.. I felt the tape... it didn't feel very sticky... well after I shredded the outer layer of paper trying to get the tape off... I tried rescuing the image with a coating of modge podge... LOL... it kind of worked. anyhoo the blossoms were made using a flower I drew and cut in the cricut ( Fred got a new Cricut! .... more info later ;) ), a stamen punch and then I cut up a punched flower to make the strawberries. The leaves were a free SVG I found on the web. If I find it, I'll edit this to include the link. Everything ( except Emma ) was coloured with distress inks and stickles.
Have a great day!