Friday, May 07, 2010

Emma in the Strawberry Patch Digi Set

There is a new Emma in the store ;)  Emma in the Strawberry Patch   It comes with another strawberries image as well.

Was this card "fun" LOL  I coloured with copics & neopikos... I am still figuring out the bleed problem.. need better CS BUT that wasn't my real problem.  I tried running the image through the cuttle bug with the nesties taped to the CS with painters tape.. I felt the tape... it didn't feel very sticky... well after I shredded the outer layer of paper trying to get the tape off... I tried rescuing the image with a coating of modge podge... LOL... it kind of worked.  anyhoo  the blossoms were made using a flower I drew and cut in the cricut ( Fred got a new Cricut! .... more info later ;) ), a stamen punch and then I cut up a punched flower to make the strawberries.  The leaves were a free SVG I found on the web.  If I find it, I'll edit this to include the link.  Everything ( except Emma ) was coloured with distress inks and stickles.

Have a great day! 
:)* Fred


XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card!!!!!!the strawberrys look good enough to eat!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, terrific job on the strawberries!

Maria Matter said...

oh she's a sweet one!

racinggrandma61 said...