Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DT CALL SEPT 01-DEC 31

I have 3 spots open on my Design Team.  I am looking for designers who love floral and decorative designs.  Fred She Said sells outline images, pre-coloured images, patterns/templates/frames/ornate designs, papers and SVG cutting files for digital cutting machines.

Applicants must enjoy and have experience using digital materials that I have mentioned above, the ability to print, and perhaps, though not necessary, have the use of a digital cutting machine.  Good photographs of your designs are a must and having a blog and a presence on various papercrafting and cardmaking forums are an asset.


Most of my designs have a floral or nature theme and there will be some Christian/Inspirational designs coming up.  Please don't apply if you  are only interested in  character digi's.  There may be a few new upcoming  characters ( eg.  Emma's ) but no guarantees at the moment.

DT requirements are minimum 4 designs per month and participation in some of the activities and blog hops, Fred She Said will have.  Compensation will be all products released during the term and any products from the Store as long as you complete  one or two designs using that product.

Please email me before August 30th with a bit about yourself , your blog, forums you participate in, any DT's you are on or have been on, as well as 2 or 3 designs that you feel represent your style.

EDIT: A few people have been having trouble getting my email address from the link so here it is fred.she.said(AT)gmail.com  ( replace the (AT) with @    .

Announcements will be made Sept. 1. 

Thanks,
Tracey (Fred)

3 comments:

Toccara Feliciano said...

I have submitted my DT submission

Unknown said...

I would like to apply for a DT position but am unable to link to your e-mail or findan e-mail address that I can type in manually. Could you please send me your e-mail so I can apply.

Thank you
Marlena Peduzzi
marlenaspaperparadise@gmail.com

Jennifer McGee said...

I've sent you an e-mail regarding your DT too, I am praying you'll get it. Thank you.