Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sponsoring: Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge

Today Fred She Said is sponsoring the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge ( #23 ) !!!   Really Reasonable Ribbon invited some of my DT to play along and generously gave them all ribbon packages to play with :)  All the RRR DT used my images for this challenge - I am truly honoured.   The RRR DT and the Fred She Said DT did amazing designs!  A $20 Fred She Said GC is up for grabs :)

I thought I would show what Michelle, Nancy & Anne made... all so beautiful!  Click their names to get more info on their projects ;)

MICHELLE:

 NANCY:




















 ANNE:

















Have a great day!
:)*  Fred

3 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful Everyone!

Vicki said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! What attention to detail and those ribbons are all so yummy! Good job ladies!

HUGS!
Vicki

Debbie W said...

Every single card is so beautiful. Wish I had a small fraction of your talent.