Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Fred's Flowers v.3 - Whirly Flowers and a freebie

Fred's Flowers v.3 - Whirly Flowers - outline sheets is now up at the store.

Here are some samples. There is a third flower type on the sheet but I haven't got the card made yet. Put your sunglasses on for the first card LOL! The green cardstock was a piece I used to show the "inlaws" how the cuttlebug worked.... thinking I would never use it... not "me" or so I thought. LOL It went well with these coloured flowers. The greeting I made in PSP to fit the opening of the "stamp" die that came with my cuttlebug. The die is square and 1.5" wide and I didn't have too many greeting stamps that fit this opening, so I made some. If you would like the sheet ( has general greetings - "Happy Birthday!", "Congrats!", "Just Because", "Just for You!", "With Love", "Happy Hello!" & "Best Wishes") you can download it HERE. It is a PDF file so please right-click on the link and save the file or it might open in your browser. The "girth" around each greeting should be sufficient for round/square/rectangular dies around 2 to 3 ". Please leave a comment if you have downloaded it :) I also take requests! ( but they have to be short and sweet to fit) I'll post the new greetings on this blog.



Here is another card. I lost my pastel sugarcoated brads I just bought boohoo!!!!! So I have been adding Stickles glitter glue to my dollar brads ( this one is grey with platinum stickles). I have also been adding some clear glue ( any clear glue/glaze/crystal effects, etc) to the brad and shaking on some "glamour dust" from DecoArt. I dry my brads in the hollow bottoms of my upside-down markers LOL! My 10 yr old son had that bright idea after he saw his mom holding a wet brad in a panic LOL. I guess you could stick them in styrofoam or flower foam as well.



The other flower has 3 petals and you layer & offset the flowers. There is also a sheet of assorted leaves. I'll make samples with the leaves soon. There are so many more things I want to get ready, maybe if I "burn the midnight oil", I can get a few more up :)

4 comments:

valita said...

Hi Tracey, i love your new flowers but i cant open the link....is there any other way of getting it?....Valita

Jose said...

These cards look really classy... lovely

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous! Your work is always SO beautifully inspiring! Love the swirls. :0)

owlbeescrappin said...

Thank you! Love your cards! I even love the bright green :)