Friday, March 06, 2009

Another Teaser Card and a Freebie

I had a kind customer email me and had pointed out the fact I had the wrong sheet in the Pink Blossoms Kit according to the preview. Yikes! Instead of offering the sheet to customers by request like I usually do when I goof up ( or use my perogative and add things to products LOL ). I'll post it here as a FREEBIE! Oh and it's FRIDAY. How good of a coincidink is that? LOL

FREEBIE:



EDIT: Please click image to get full size, then save it to your hard drive.

Sorry for the mix-up everyone!

Oh and here is a CARD:


This card uses another flower I am currently working on. It is coloured with pencils/OMS and Stickles, as is the stamped curly vines ( from Stamp Attack Art Stamps - Butterflies Doodle-dallion Sheet by Fred She Said Designs), I also stamped a doodly medallion from the Doodles rubber stamp sheet with versamark and some "Bridal (PSX)" glittery embossing powder on the light purple backer. The patterned paper is from a design I have "experimented" with. I hope to have a similar version of the stamped vines in digital to put your pretty flowers on :)

***Please forgive any grammatical/sp errors on this post, we were up most of the night; they had to evacuate (on foot) our neighbourhood at 2 am, a gas line broke across the street, right in front of our house while repairing a broken fire hydrant, smucked by a van a few hours earlier. Talk about scary! ( the hissing was so loud we could hear it in the house) If I typed perfect prose, I am better than I thought ROFL.

Have a great day! I am hitting the hay.

:)* Fred

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey thanks for the freebie. I would also like to say how much I love looking at your creations I love the latest flower
Sue

Sue said...

Thanks Tracey, I love your flowers and the freebie is great.
Hope you soon get over your 'excitement' and can get back to normal. Brocken nights are NOT good.

Sue xx