Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Card - Pink Flower


Is that shocking pink enough for your eyes? LOL I used quite bright and happy colours 0n this one. The flower is from Fred's Flowers V2 Pointy Petals Pack. I used a neon pink pencil ( from a Prismacolor Scholar 60 pk - I don't think they make that colour in their Premier Line) and OMS to colour and added cotton candy pink stickles. My flower has the chicken pox, poor thing! LOL On the background, I used that chalk pastel technique, cuttlebugged, and then painted the embossed parts with some homemade acrylic glimmer paint ( RECIPE: I added a bit of yellow pearlex and glamour dust to a small jar and mixed in some acrylic floating medium I had kicking around collecting dust). The same paint was used to edge the scalloped rectangle. I have a part 2 of my playtime with pastel chalks; I'll post it soon.

Have a great day!

:)* Fred

1 comment:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

What beautiful, gentle card!