Thursday, November 05, 2009

Lottsa Christmas Flowers and Coloured Poinsettias!

I just uploaded a hootinanny of things at the STORE!

5 Christmas Flower Coloured Sheets
one painted by our very own DT Carol L!
Poinsettia & Pine Boughs Coloured ( cuz somebody asked ;P )
And a quite different but very pretty Christmas Set called Candle Glow Christmas Flower.
That one has 9 coordinating papers and contains some lovely circular sentiments:

Wishing You Peace, Love & Happiness!
Joy to the World, The Lord has Come!
Jesus, Light of the World Shine Upon Us


Here are some cards made using the set.



Deets: This one is best on matte photo paper and with copious amounts of glitter! I use mainly Diamond Stickles.. it just had the right glow about it. I added the same stickles to the snowflake paper; this paper has a pale yellow glow in some of the larger snowflakes... really pretty. The blue glittery strip is light blue Doodlebug glitter on Sore-Tape. All the papers are included in the set. Martha Stewart Lattice punch, Fiskars corner punch, CB embossing folder, nesties scalloped circle, and I am really digging peel-offs lately. Which is good because I have gathered quite a stash and need to use it up LOL.


I am not done... but done in. LOL I am still not sick woohoo! I have a card half done with the coloured Poinsettia & Pine Boughs sheets on my desk. And some more digis up my sleeve... and the other things. Be back soon!

:)* Fred

3 comments:

pinky said...

These are just stunning, loving all your new stuff.
Pinky

Annie said...

oh my! These are so absolutely gorgeous!!!

Margaret, said...

Ohhh how lovely , keep saying must try these one day ,
Margaret Scrappy cards