Sunday, November 08, 2009

Please remove my badge from your blogs - WARNING

I am removing my blog badge from my blogs ( the one that has "want this badge?" written under the image). Please don't click on them I think you will be OK but just don't. The badge hoster ( wordofblog.net) appears to be under attack. If you have my badge on your blog please remove it. I will have an alternative shortly. Also I know many bloggers use this service... please check into it. It might be a false positive but I checked today, overrid my system warnings and the Word of Blog homepage wants to download a pdf file before it loads.. which triggers my antivirus. Please be careful and stay safe!

I dated this post so it will stay at the top of my blog for a few days.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Tracey

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Thank You for the warning,
I kept getting and still do a warning come up from windows or security that some blogs are dangerous perhaps this is why.
this will save my puter, tyvm
Hugs
Angie

Ruthie said...

I dont use this particular blog but thanks for being so public-spirited and warning everyone!
Rx

Karen J said...

Thanks Tracey .. I've put a message on the forum I'm on too as I know a lot of people on there have it on their blogs xxx