Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New stuff in the STORE

FYI Gift Certificates are now available via email order. See STORE for details. Give the Gift of Fred ;) (Sorry I just had to say that ROFL)

New things on the STORE! heehee -


Emma the Snow Angel Digi



Emma with Her Frills On- Digi



PreColoured - Fall Flowers & Paper Pricking Template Sheet

Ok the flowers nearly did me in... sorry no PNGs as erasing clean around all those flowery bits ... the thought made my brain do weird spins LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends. Oh how I would love to get in on another turkey dinner.. ours is in October. num num. God Bless!

:)* Fred

5 comments:

Carolivy said...

These are some more totally great images Tracey! I just love Emma! Can't wait to get out the pencils and oils! ;->

Sonya said...

These are so cute, I am going to do a card with the Snow Angel Sunday and try out a new "snow" technique that I saw on a blog!!

Ann said...

Tracey.......there is a cool tool on my Paint Shop Pro called a Magic wand that will select completely around your image. You can just press delete from there. But....then again you probably already know about it, right? if not and you have questions, just shoot me an e-mail.

Anonymous said...

Emma is terribly cute!

VICKIE AUST said...

I just received some of your decopage sheets and am very happy with them. Have you ever considered doing video's showing how you have put some of the cards together. I would love to see this. avangel123@sbcglobal.net