Friday, May 02, 2008

Another Card


Another card. The background is one I played with in PSP, I cropped and colored a vintage clipart medallion so that the center was off to the side and could frame a flower or a tea bag medallion. I thought it look kind of neat :) I have made 8 shades ( 4 to a page ) they are the size you see here, a bit smaller than a US A2 (1/4 fold ) card. I brushed and tipped crimped leaves and the petals with iridescent gold twinkling H2O's.

I will add the background papers HERE as a freebie. I will keep this one up for the time being. Another freebie coming!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Another beauty! I agree, your background idea is very good.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

wow, your cards and ideas are so awesome. I am captivated by them. I just found you and signed up for your e-mails. thank you bunches and bunches and bunches Hugs Cathy