Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Arte y pico award


Valita nominated me for the Arte y pico award, actually a month ago :O I apologize for taking so long to blog this. Thank you so much Valita for the honour.

Here are the Rules
1. you pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for there creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging comuminty, no matter the langage.
2. Each award has to have the name of the athor and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by ever one.
3. Award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of arte y pico so everyone will know the origin of this award.
4. to show the rules


I have been fighting the anxiety of trying to pick members of the blogging community to nominate. There are too many extremely creative and talented people to count!!!!! Then there is "my issue" ( stress LOL) of obligating someone else to pick from the too many extremely creative and talented people out there. I am so sorry, I can't do it. LOL I nominate all the stamping and cardmaking folks out there in blog land. :)) THERE!

Thank you for your understanding :)

No comments: