Friday, May 02, 2008

Faux Foldy Flower Card


A card I made with Faux Foldy Flowers ;) The flower sheet for printing is a half a letter sheet size and has enough flowers (6) and leaves ( actually 8) to make this card. The leaves were trimmed with decorative scissors and I used the scor-pal to score the center of leaf ( also for the flower petals) and an embossing tool on my mouse pad for the "veins". I punched the small flowers and embossed the petals and added stardust pen lines to add some glitter plus blue glaze pen for centers. Thanks also to my new Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots and the stamp diecut that came with it LOL! The "with love" is an All Night Media Ken Brown Calligraphy stamp I have had "forever".

The size of the flowers here are 2", 1.5" and 1". I added blue stickles to centers. I used matte Wausau "bright white" card stock to print the flower sheet ( really cheap from Walmart in a 100 pack ).

Freebies are coming later today. They will be time limited so please don't delay downloading them ;)

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Just gorgeous Tracey - lovely to see a card from you again. Beautiful colours - beautiful everything!

Tranquilita said...

Beautiful card, Tracey!

Over The Picket Fence Designs said...

So beautiful. Love those flowers and the layout is just gorgeous.
How can I make them?
Thanks for sharing the picture.
Betty