Friday, May 02, 2008

Limited Time Freebie

Well the votes for the very "short" poll are in! Sorry folks, next time I have a poll, I will keep it open a little longer. I just had to squeeze this freebie in on a FRIDAY LOL! I WAS going to go with Monday Freebies but I realized I am too grumpy on Mondays to cheer people on with a freebie on Mondays LOL! Boy that was a mouthful :O

Anyhoo, by a very close margin, PURPLE has ruled.... and so it should as it is such a fabulous colour if I do say so myself :)

The FREEBIE I am posting is a half sheet of Light Purple Faux Foldy Flowers and Simple lightly painted leaves that are quite versatile. The download is HERE ( EDIT: Sorry No Longer Available ) and will only be available until next FRIDAY May 9th. So grab it while you can. And please play nice and don't share... send your friends here to grab, but you must be quick about it ;)

The first edition of Faux Foldy Flowers plus a few extra goodies ( all things willing) should be available in my new shop next week. I will keep things small and simple until I figure out all is working as it should be. I will announce the opening of the store soon.

Sorry no little picture preview, you will have to download and see!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

They are printing out as I type - thank you - what a lovely freebie!

Totty Teabag said...

Thank you Tracey; I love your work.

Barbara said...

Thank you Tracey. Your a doll!
Cheers, Barb n Max

Francien said...

Thank you very much for the freebee...what a lovely flower...I will sure try and make a (srap)card with it.