Friday, July 31, 2009

Emailed Challenge Cards

Happy Friday everyone!

I will announce the winners shortly. I wanted to give a forum to the wonderful cards that were emailed to me so they can shine where they can be seen - outside my inbox ;). Thank you so much for entering and I feel honoured you would give my images a go; I loved seeing all the challenge cards; there were 40 in all. It made a very difficult job for the design team.

Here are the emailed cards:

Geert van Bruin


Glennis Farrell


Janet Kay ( bspruce )


Lorna May


Marie Bingaman


Marisa Goodwin


Sharon


Sue Slogrove


Vicki


Thanks again. The other entries can be found through the Mr. Linky on the original challenge post.

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I didn't get my card in on time but I did get it done - finally! LOL here's the link, you are welcome to use it in your store if you would like.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XnmETHPunJs/Sodddw6U_aI/AAAAAAAAB0I/mwFw6gHYtl4/s1600-h/Boni+TCP+Long+Swanky.jpg