Friday, July 31, 2009

Fred's Freebie Challenge Winners!

HERE WE GO!!! :)

OK this was very hard, there were so many awesome cards! Thanks again to all those who entered. And thanks to the DT members who voted, I think I made them sweat LOL!

The juried winner of the challenge winning all the new releases and a $20 Gift Certificate to the Fred, She Said Store IS:

Carol H. !!!!!

And now the winners, picked from the bottom of my hat who will win their choice of 2 of the new releases, ARE:

Kathleen

&

Vicki

Congratulations! I'll be in touch with winners ASAP!

:)* Fred

8 comments:

Vicki said...

I am estatic!!! Thanks Tracey!!! And congrats to Carol and Kathleen too. Happy Friday to all.

Vicki

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats to all the winners! Amazing creations!

Carolivy said...

Congratulations ladies! I hope you have fun choosing your winnings and playing with them. ;-)
Hugs
Carol

Sue said...

Well done to you all. Stunning entries.

Sue xx

Kathleen said...

I'm so excided. Thank you Tracy and congrats to Carol and Vicki.
Kathleen x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again tracey for such a great challenge
Sue

Tricia said...

congrats girlz!!! lucky!!!

TannyP said...

Congrats to the winners! I just inked up this image that I'd downloaded a while back and it's a great one to color. Thanks!