Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Lovely Blossom & Butterfly Card



I used "A Lovely Blossom & Butterfly" Flowers Set and the "Flutterbies for Your Flowers 1". I made the background paper in the last post. The blossoms and leaves were coloured with pencils and OMS and adhered with much silicone glue. The foliage is 3 leaf sprigs cut-up and placed here and there. I am in love with the new Spellbinder Nesties Pendant Dies'this one is Lattice. I had to support my local LSS and got the Fiskars Apron Lace Punch a few days ago... ok I really like it :) I used Gold Ice Stickles here and there and gold dewdrops.

I am showing a side-view to show how I bent and moulded each petal; I used a shaping tool to get the leaves to curl up.


I hope you check out the Freebie Challenge going on at my blog, or just nab a freebie and say Hi! But hey we will have 3 winners who will win pretties. Why not give it a go? ( Monday July 27th midnight deadline ). The DT's been busy too, please check them out for some awesome eye candy :)

:)* Fred

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Tracey this is totally awesome and so very inspirational. I have just stared and stared at this card no wonder I am behind with all my challenges lol. I just can't help it I just adore beauty and this one is definitely that.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anita said...

This so beautiful!

Ducky Fingerpin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tracey. I love looking at your work and your tips are so helpful.

Karen W said...

This is gorgeous!! I love all of it.

Marie Bingaman said...

Tracey, this is beautiful! I just love all your cards, and this one is no exception! sigh....

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, your punches and dies behind the image is a pretty touch!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuuuuu! How stunning! I can't believe the dimension you get. I have GOT to try this out. :O)